Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAMILY ALBUM/HISTORY

Options
  • 09-08-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I am putting together a family history and photo ablum. I want to use Smilebox for the photos.

I want the layout to be text of the left hand side of the booklet and photos on the right. Unfortunately Smilebox does not take text pages.

Does anyone know of another software solution that would allow me to do the above.

I have used Snapfish and Vistaprint - but these are the same they won't allow free text pages.

I ultimately want to be able to get the A4 booklet printed - this also looks like it will cause me a problem.

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
    Nguyen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

The easiest way is to do it in Microsoft Word. If you don't have it, download the free software 'Open Office' and use their Writer program (a free equivalent of Word). In either program just insert a text box and insert pictures. To print, save the finished booklet as a PDF file and give it to a local print/copy shop, Simple! Next Week I'll be showing you how to turn your old print cartridges into great Christmas Decorations, stay tuned!

Advertisement