Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brendan Campbell Memorial race Donore 14th August.

• 09-08-2011 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Anyone got any info on this. Whats the course like this year etc...Is it a H/cap again.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭morana

pgd-pgd wrote: »
    Anyone got any info on this. Whats the course like this year etc...Is it a H/cap again.

thanks

Same as last year. it used to be in Stamullen but moved to Donore. I think its a hard course. the lap is 6.5km and you do 13 laps. I think there is about 5 decent small hills/drags all big ring but it wears you down.

Its handicapped about 1 min to the A/B's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭pgd-pgd

@ Morana : Thanks.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Anyone else doing this?

84km in with the A1s seems like a great way of spending my Sunday. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

13 laps of that course is going to be tough with all the ups and downs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

kennyb3 wrote: »
    13 laps of that course is going to be tough with all the ups and downs.

You can always hide in a bush at lap 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭tawfeeredux

is this the circuit?

is this the circuit?
    Yep afaik. Nothing too testing, just a roller coaster ride. Its a fun circuit though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

What categories is it open too?

1-4, 3's and 4's off together with a handicap on 1's and 2's from what i know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭GlennaMaddy

1minute handicap, caught after 1 of 13 laps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭J Madone

1minute handicap, caught after 1 of 13 laps

Anybody else come home with a dreadful smell on their person from the rain and the road?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,657 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I'll post a link to some of my photos later, but I like this one from Brendan Culleton:

294345_2256342097467_1515796089_2479935_1897300_n.jpg

Fortunately I got there after the rain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭tawfeeredux

J Madone wrote: »
    Anybody else come home with a dreadful smell on their person from the rain and the road?

Ya, merde de vache all over eveything. That rain was pretty bad too. It's a good circuit but a very hard race.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,657 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

More photos here

Advertisement