Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Activation email

Options
  • 09-08-2011 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have not recieved an activation email since I signed in to use this site on Saturday. I have requested the activation email twice but have had no reply.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Have you checked it's in not in your 'Spam' or 'Junk Mail' folder?

Use this link to request it to be re-sent again and make sure the e-mail address you entered in your profile is spelled correctly. Sometimes people mis-spell their e-mail addresses which is what can also cause this problem.

EDIT on 25/08/11: User has not been back in 10 days. Thread is over 2 weeks old. Closing and archiving as Resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement