Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Doc

Options
  • 09-08-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

HI there, I know it's a long shot but I am looking for a doctor that seemed to leave the Bryanstown Medical Centre in Drogheda. I've asked them if they know where she practices now but no luck with getting an answer. Her name is Dr. Eva Fasie and she is Romanian and she was a great carer. Please helo if you know something

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

http://medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/Search-for-a-doctor/Search-Results/?regno=400873&doctorid=40001098

She appears to still be registered with the Medical Council, and "Louth" is listed as her address.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭iPearly

thanks locum, I've seen that myself too but unfortunatelly it does not say where she practices. Hoping maybe someone was her patient.:) thank you for your help though

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

She has a linked in profile, maybe try and contact her through that.

http://ie.linkedin.com/pub/eva-fasie/24/9b3/b19

Thanks. I need an upgrade account to send her a message. 25 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Canakar

iPearly wrote: »
    HI there, I know it's a long shot but I am looking for a doctor that seemed to leave the Bryanstown Medical Centre in Drogheda. I've asked them if they know where she practices now but no luck with getting an answer. Her name is Dr. Eva Fasie and she is Romanian and she was a great carer. Please helo if you know something

Hi iPearly. I too was a patient of Eva Fasie and I have followed her to number 19 fair Street, drogheda where she practices with Dr Gavin. She is fantastic. No surprise you are looking for her.

• Advertisement

Hi there. Thanks - I found her last week and will be making it over there too. Would you know about the charges etc, I am a medical card patient and can't really afford to pay for much. She's a great doctor and i'll be devastated if the cost will be in the way

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

As a medical card holder you must attend your registered gp. However there is an emergency form that another doctor from a different surgery can fill in and have you sign in order that they get payed by the hse. This is only a short term solution however and if this surgery accepts you as a patient then you need to inform the hse that you are changing doctors and they will sort it for you.

Advertisement