Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs found at Curragh Racecourse

Options
  • 09-08-2011 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

While walking with our dogs at the racecourse this evening we found two very distressed dogs alone at the Curragh racecourse. One is a tan Boxer and the other is a little black/grey terrier type. They were very distressed and running all over the place. We asked everyone walking if they owned them and waited until all the cars had moved away so they are either lost or abandoned, hopefully just lost. Anyway we took them home with us and as we have two big dogs ourselves will only be able to hold on to them until the morning, hopefully the Animal Foundation will take them for us. Iif anyone lost them or has any idea who might own them I would appreciate if you could let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭grind gremlin

you should post this in the Animals and Pet issues forum, under Rec :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭qwytre

• Registered Users Posts: 37 bettyboop1

dogs in distress is a great website also for these types of situations. they have registered fosterers who will look after the dogs until a home is found for them. hope they get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭flahers

Kept the dogs overnight and after a lot of searching located the owners the next day. They seemingly got out of a house outside Kildare and wandered over to the racecourse so I'm so glad I took them home otherwise it's unlikely they would have been found.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭paul71

Owners are extremly lucky you picked them up, given the number of sheep on the curragh they had a lucky escape.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

fair play OP,lots of people wouldnt give a damn :)

Advertisement