Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iSLAM FORUM/mod irishconvert

Options
  • 09-08-2011 10:41pm
    Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭

I asked two simple questions on the islam forum which can be read there from me (paddyandy) i received an infraction and banned for 7 days.I WAS accused of making "idiotic" statements.Will you please read these questions to see if they are idiotic??Are they impervious to simple inquiry?question 1 is..What did Mohammed prophecy? question2 Why do you believe it etc. etc. read it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Hi paddyandy,

looking at the two posts:
    Tell me why you believe?In as precise a way as you possibly can .I'll make allowance for the possibility that english is not your first language.Go ahead!

and
    Mohammed the Prophet. What prophecy did he ever make?

both posted on a thread asking for information by a potential convert. I have to say that neither of those posts come across as on-topic, and both of them do come across as pretty silly / flippant / immature trolling.

What exactly did you hope to achieve there?

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

paddyandy - if you'd spent any time in the Islam Forum you know how strictly moderated it is.

As it is, it looks like you just dropped in off the Boards homepage and disrupted the thread (without reading the charter).
    Your mistake.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Well can you answer those two simple Questions????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

paddyandy wrote: »
    Well can you answer those two simple Questions????????????

Of what possible relevance is that?

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Advertisement