Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Hotshot MODEM & iPhone are RUBBISH!!!!

Options
  • 10-08-2011 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

If you are planning on buying an O2 MODEM or an iPhone with O2 you will be so angry at their POOR functionality that you will detest O2 for a long long time for taking your money and not providing the services that they are supposed to. :mad::mad::mad:

I've been using both for 9 months now (only 3 left till my contract terminates thank God!!) and I ALWAYS had problems with the Internet connection. It is so slow (and I live in Dublin city centre re MODEM) it takes 3 minutes for the Google homepage to load!!

Technical support? Yes, you can try them if having the same conversation with them infinitely doesn't bother you.

DO NOT BUY INTERNET FROM O2.

Advertisement