Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD menu does not display properly - items missing - please help

Options
  • 10-08-2011 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a problem with a 16:9 DVD menu I'm building using DVD-Lab Pro 2. It contains both text and a jpeg, over a black background. The highlighted menu items are UNDERLINED.

The menu displays fine in my standalone player. Fine in my PC on both VLC and Windows Media Player. The problem is when I play it on my laptop's Windows Media Player. The text and jpeg are missing, only the UNDERLINED highlights are displayed (see picture attached), but still link to the video when I click on them. Then, when I return to the menu from the video, all items are displayed correctly.

I thought the problem was with DVD-Lab Pro 2 so I built the menu from scratch using TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 - it produced the exact same results.

Please advise asap, as this project is urgent.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭NealB

Hard to say, but from what your saying it sounds like your black background and the over state for your button are being shown at the expense of other layers like text. I would make the menu in photoshop as one layer (text images all flattened to one layer) so the menu has a full image background.
    Good luck,
    N

Advertisement