Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Constable blames GTA for Riots..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Why on earth would you blame GTA? I only started those riots because I got stuck in portal 2....

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭highfive

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    I blame this :rolleyes:

The_Getaway_PS2.jpg

Ah that was a good game back in the day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

highfive wrote: »

I thought it was pretty mucky. However I really enjoyed the sequel (was it called Black Monday?). Really short, but a lot more fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

I felt it an interactive branding attempt by Sony. Similar to their 'We're computer entertainment' angle, almost anti-game. Mind, I felt the same about Heavy Rain and ended up loving it, so it's not the most flawed approach imaginable.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭highfive

deathrider wrote: »
    highfive wrote: »

I thought it was pretty mucky. However I really enjoyed the sequel (was it called Black Monday?). Really short, but a lot more fun.

Ah yeah, that was better, deadly driving bits from what I can remember, and realistic limp when injured!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

I blame Doom for the recent increase of demons on Mars

Advertisement