Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade Time

Options
  • 10-08-2011 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Have an x10 that i dropped in sink and think its goosed.

Can get an upgrade with 3 and want to keep 12 month contract so options are
    1. Galaxy s ii for 169
    2. Samsung GT omnia Windows phone for free
    3. HTC Desire s for 119
    4. xperia arc for 139

Head is saying Galaxy S II as coming from android x10i, but have a curiousity for the Windows Phone. It is free so can always buy another one if i hate it.

any advice?? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

I'd go for the Omnia 7 you'll be surprised at just how good WP7 is and its free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Totally go for the Omnia. I've had a WP7 since November and don't miss my iPhone/Androids at all. And as you said, its free, so if its not for you, get a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭kwinabeeste

AntiVirus wrote: »
    I'd go for the Omnia 7 you'll be surprised at just how good WP7 is and its free
    DjFlin wrote: »
    Totally go for the Omnia. I've had a WP7 since November and don't miss my iPhone/Androids at all. And as you said, its free, so if its not for you, get a new one.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

It's free, but if you don't like it and want to get a different one before your next upgrade is due, you'd have to a far less subsidised price

Advertisement