Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another CaO question

Options
  • 10-08-2011 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

I've been offered my second choice on the level 7 i dont want too accept this do I just do nothing now or do I have to decline it somehow?

Also, do I stand a chance of being offered my first?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Mom34

My advice would be to research the course you have been offered fully. If after doing this you feel it is not the course for you do not accept it. You may still be offered your first choice in round 2 if all places on the course have not been filled.

If you are not offered your first choice then you could consider doing a FETAC course related to your preferred course of study which could provide you with another method of entry for next year and will assist you when you get to college.

Alternatively you could consider repeating the Leaving Certificate.

Fingers crossed for round two.

Advertisement