Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where should we stay in Hunter Valley?

Options
  • 10-08-2011 9:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

We're are planning a two night stay in Hunter Valley while on our holiday to Sydney. Would really appreciate if anyone could recommend somewhere nice to stay. We'd prefer something with lodges/ cabins but are open to anything!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

I have stayed at this place, and recommend it.

It's not a cabin but a B&B but pretty relaxed, it's so relaxed that you will be tripping over wild Kangaroo outside your room in the mornings. They are everywhere... all over the garden gaureenteed.

http://www.huntervalleybedandbreakfast.com.au/

They can also arrange a balloon flight over the valley if you are interested.

all the big vine yards are in the area, and plenty of really good restaurants around there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

In 2007 in stayed in the local YHA hunter valley, had a great time there... If ivremember well they had private rooms as well. I also vaguely remember that there might have a been a hotel near the small airfield, as I has a deadly lunch there, but could be a restaurant only. You do need transport for the YHA, like a car, although there is a busstop not too far away. Hope that helps!

And go wine tasting!

Advertisement