Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bogus Clothing Collectors - just been verbally abused by one

Options
  • 10-08-2011 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

A guy just dropped one of those bogus clothes collection stickers through my letterbox. I have a no junk mail sign on the letter box, and for once I was at home when it arrived. So I went to the door, asked him to take it away, there was a no junk mail sign on the door. And the guy started screaming at me in some Eastern European language. I kept calling after him and he pulled up his hood and jumped the fence!!

That was five minutes ago! I'm fuming!!!

There is a mobile number on the sticker, but obviously I'd be too afraid to call it. Any suggestions of what I can do? I know I should just let it drop, but raging at how this guy shouted at me, and the fact that they are attempting to illegally collect clothes.

Is there any clampdown happening on this sort of thing does anyone know, or anywhere you can report them to?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement