Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fonesecure with 3 are Gangsters

Options
  • 10-08-2011 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

The short version on my insurance with fonesecure.
    Got an iPhone 4 in oct took the insurance option,all was fine until yesterday I cracked my screen and called fonesecure.
    Customer service informed me that they stopped my policy in June as one payment was returned from bank direct debit.
    The fee is 8 euro and I always have enough in that account to cover the direct debits.
    I said it was news to me as I received no notification of cancelation by either fonesecure or the bank.
    Her attitude then turned very sour and she told me as much that it was not their problem as I was not their customer anymore and the responsibility lies with me to fix my iPhone.
    Went into 3 and they said nothing to do with us it's a third party we use for the insurance.
    Absolutely annoyed that no notification was given to me of cancelation,she said it states this in the fine print of the policy.
    Anyone come up against this crowd of chancers before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭focusowner

beagle001 wrote: »
    The short version on my insurance with fonesecure.
    Got an iPhone 4 in oct took the insurance option,all was fine until yesterday I cracked my screen and called fonesecure.
    Customer service informed me that they stopped my policy in June as one payment was returned from bank direct debit.
    The fee is 8 euro and I always have enough in that account to cover the direct debits.
    I said it was news to me as I received no notification of cancelation by either fonesecure or the bank.
    Her attitude then turned very sour and she told me as much that it was not their problem as I was not their customer anymore and the responsibility lies with me to fix my iPhone.
    Went into 3 and they said nothing to do with us it's a third party we use for the insurance.
    Absolutely annoyed that no notification was given to me of cancelation,she said it states this in the fine print of the policy.
    Anyone come up against this crowd of chancers before?

Contact ur bank and make sure first and then organise a copy of ur bank statement showing all payments met etc and then contact them send them a copy and say that you will be in touch with the relevant regulatory body if they dont sort it out , they have to be regulated as they offer insurance cover

Advertisement