Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welding projects

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 jim420

almat1981 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the help lads,

Found a couple of good guides on the garage journal, went out and the welder didn't work tough it was the rods (had been in shed quite a while) so went and got new ones and nothing.Got a mate around on sat who can weld and apparently the unit is knackered.

Ah well guess i gotta wait till crimbo and hope Santa brings me a new one ;) ,

Thanks again for the help / suggestions.

sorry to hear about your welder almat,same happened me a few weeks ago but then again the welder was 20 years old,so went and got a little 200amp inverter welder,tink it was about 400euro or abit less.working great.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 bigted2

hi may i suggest www.mig-welding.co.uk/forum/ thereis is a lot of info on welding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Anyone looking for a welding project?

I want one of these

-pi-217.html

• Registered Users Posts: 34 jim420

Killme00 wrote: »
    Anyone looking for a welding project?

I want one of these

-pi-217.html

looks handy enough...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

jim420 wrote: »