Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry 8520 or Nokia E5?

Options
  • 10-08-2011 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭

Looking at these two.

Spec wise the E5 looks to be miles ahead of the BB and an all round better phone!

Can anyone who is familiar with these phones back my opinion up?

Just dont want to buy one of them and regret it :p

many thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

the 8520 is getting old and the 9300 would be a better option. If you can afford the 9300 Blackberry then I'd pick that. If you cant then buy the E5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I can't stretch the budget that far. ~€150 is my budget.

I currently have a LG Optimus android and to be honest the phone infuriates me with its constant random glitches usually when I'm trying to answer calls and it just freezes up. Combine that with a laggy touch interface. I'm not mad on touch phones, I like to be able to feel the buttons. I got the LG free in work over a year ago.

The E5 ticks all my boxes with regard to its features but don't want a laggy piece of crap that makes simple use a pain! :p

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Advertisement