Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract breaking

Options
  • 10-08-2011 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Guys have a quick question

I recently moved from a sim only 30 day contract to a 12 month contract with a higher tarriff i signed the contract 2 weeks ago and due to the fact it was mid month with my rolling contract it was due to start today on my billing date

I checked my account last night online before and after 12 midnight and sure enough after 12 my old contract rolled over showing my old minutes and data bundle , so i rang them today cos i wanted to cancel a text bundle add on that was supposed to end yesterday too and they had no record of me signing a 12 month contract and suggested i contact the shop i bought it in

So technically im not in a contract even though i got a free nokia 2 weeks ago

My question is

If they turn around in a month and say yes u have a contract can i cancel it due to them not setting it up correctly ? If i hadnt to have checked and then used my phone according to my new price plan my bill next month would have been massive

Secondly if im not in contract technically i can go in in a month and take an iphone contract ? Does this make sense or am i wrong somewhere

Advertisement