Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

storing animal medicines

• 10-08-2011 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just a quick question. I am tidying out my dairy and i have a few 5litre containers of dosing stuff and i cant get it all into my animal med cabinets ( a 2 shelf JFC one) mounted on a wall.

Do i have to have these in a lockable cabinet or is it ok to store them on shelves with the wash products?

Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

5live wrote: »
    Hi all, just a quick question. I am tidying out my dairy and i have a few 5litre containers of dosing stuff and i cant get it all into my animal med cabinets ( a 2 shelf JFC one) mounted on a wall.

Do i have to have these in a lockable cabinet or is it ok to store them on shelves with the wash products?

http://www.agriculture.gov.ie/animalhealthwelfare/veterinarymedicinesresidues/informationforfarmersaboutanimalremedies/on-farmaspects-storagerecord-keepingdisposaletc/

This doesn't say it's a ruling. Only a recommendation. So I'd say you should be grand storing them on the shelves.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Thanks for that. For some reason i couldnt find that on the dept site:o. I think an early night or 2 might be needed:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

Thanks for that. For some reason i couldnt find that on the dept site:o. I think an early night or 2 might be needed:confused:

must be a slow day in your neck of the woods if the above is worrying you

must be a slow day in your neck of the woods if the above is worrying you
    Lashing rain all day and the dairy needed a good tidy;). Its bad enough getting wet when you have to but doing it when you dont is something i try to avoid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭what happen

ya i bought one of them jfc animal med cabinets last year with the two shelves and could not get 5litre containers in so i put in two more shelves i used galv sheet 1.5 mm.

• Advertisement

Thanks what happen. I wasnt sure what the regulations were and whether they had to be locked or what.

Wouldnt it be nice if there was some section in the dept you could ring just to get answers to stupid questions like mine without bringing the SIU in? Are you listening Lost Covey or are you not posting now your cover is blown:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Thanks what happen. I wasnt sure what the regulations were and whether they had to be locked or what.

Wouldnt it be nice if there was some section in the dept you could ring just to get answers to stupid questions like mine without bringing the SIU in? Are you listening Lost Covey or are you not posting now your cover is blown:D

;) I wish the Dept of Agri was half as good as the Dept of Finance. We'd all know within hours if we were missing out on a payment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭Tipp Man

Are you listening Lost Covey or are you not posting now your cover is blown:D

What cover is this?? and how was it blown!!

Tipp Man wrote: »
    What cover is this?? and how was it blown!!
    Did you not know? LC is our minister of ag:D:D:D*

*just joking or else whelan1 will have siu camped outside her farm:pac:

Advertisement