Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 2011 RIAM Grade 3 Piano Pieces

Options
  • 10-08-2011 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi!

I have a number of students who have just completed Grade 2 and I want to prepare them for Grade 3 before Christmas but all of the music shops in Dublin are completely sold out and are only stocking 2012 pieces.

Does anybody have a copy of the 2011 Grade 3 Royal Irish Academy of Music Exam Pieces that I could buy?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 rsarahd88

I asked in four different music shops today and no one has any left! i really need a copy of them too as i want to do the exam before christmas! Does anyone have any for sale or know of where have some?? Thanks :)

learnpiano wrote: »
    Hi!

I have a number of students who have just completed Grade 2 and I want to prepare them for Grade 3 before Christmas but all of the music shops in Dublin are completely sold out and are only stocking 2012 pieces.

Does anybody have a copy of the 2011 Grade 3 Royal Irish Academy of Music Exam Pieces that I could buy?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

I think the Academy discontinued all of the 2011 exam books for some reason. Your best bet would be to ask in some of the music schools if they have any to spare, or ask around amongst your friends to see if anyone has one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

I seen a display in k'n'b music shop in maynooth there last week with this years exam books on it, and im almost certain there was a few copies of the grade three books.

I can check as im passing there in a few minutes and i'll confirm when I home in a hour or two

Aah that would be great thanks :D

there was actually only one copy there though of the grade three, quite a few of the others though, must be one of the more popular ones.

• Advertisement

Oh great thanks, I'll drop in tomorrow :D

em I went in and they said the music academy took back all the exam books for 2011, no idea why but I really need to find one!

wow that is terrible timing.....seriously

I have no idea what happened with you but I was in the shop on saturday and the stand was still there, try ring up and ask again.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Out of interest, does anybody know why the books were recalled?

• Advertisement

hey, I went into the shop today and found the last grade three book, they probably couldn't find it when I rang up. Thank you! :D

Advertisement