Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Idols

Options
  • 10-08-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Thought it would be cool to have a thread to showcase those that impress you in the way that they capture or edit...Please don't link to your own stuff - self praise is no praise ;)

This series of Super Freezes (Street Fighter) is really cool. Would prefer different audio though!!! Interesting to see the intricate details that you miss in full flow.

Stumbled upon this mashup of FIFA and Modern Warfare earlier. Clever idea - don't usually go for the "look-how-many-trick-moves-I-can-do" videos but the editing won me over :)

Basically use this as a cool videos / effects thread. Showcase the talented folk of YouTube and beyond.

🤪

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Personally I love "Street Fighter is hard". Funny, good music and well edited.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

That series is really good actually. I remember one segment (which I can't find now) where it showed nine panels of matches vs Ryus and a counter in the middle of SRKs, Fireballs, Tatsus, wins and so on. Really clever editing!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I watched the "Street Figher is hard" series, where he goes through each character trying to rank them up, I like how he shows himself failing all the time :D

That fifa/MW2 vid was excellent !!

Was very impressed with this recent highlight reel

Also loved the editing on this one, goes extremely well to the music

Advertisement