Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get a morgage?

Options
  • 10-08-2011 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi,

How do i know where is the best place to get a morgage these days? And advice?

I can get a morgage from the bank of ireland easily, as i banked with them all my life, and have a nice bit saved - but how do i know they are giving me the best rate?

I am only looking for about 90k morgage.

Anyone have any idea who is giving the best rated these days?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Jo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

jocotty wrote: »
    Hi,

How do i know where is the best place to get a morgage these days? And advice?

I can get a morgage from the bank of ireland easily, as i banked with them all my life, and have a nice bit saved - but how do i know they are giving me the best rate?

I am only looking for about 90k morgage.

Anyone have any idea who is giving the best rated these days?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Jo

Unless you are looking for a commercial mortgage - you're in the wrong forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭jocotty

bigneacy wrote: »
    Unless you are looking for a commercial mortgage - you're in the wrong forum.

Thanks , ill move it.

would you get a commercial morgage for buying agricultural land?

JO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

jocotty wrote: »
    Thanks , ill move it.

would you get a commercial morgage for buying agricultural land?

JO

ACC Bank

Advertisement