Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't decide

Options
  • 10-08-2011 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

probably been asked before, but I maybe about to upgrade and cant decide between iphone, or GalaxyS2 ( will be opting for free phone + contract, so wait for iphone5 or whatever it will be called is not an option).

and I have no idea about flashing , jailbreaking and custom ROMs etc, I will be using the phone as stock, any thoughts on the above 2 greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭focusowner

xz wrote: »
    probably been asked before, but I maybe about to upgrade and cant decide between iphone, or GalaxyS2 ( will be opting for free phone + contract, so wait for iphone5 or whatever it will be called is not an option).

and I have no idea about flashing , jailbreaking and custom ROMs etc, I will be using the phone as stock, any thoughts on the above 2 greatly appreciated.

Ive had iphone from the beginning and cant fault it the older 3g and 3gs had poor battery life but my iphone 4 is excellent

Tried a few other smart phones like the google nexus s and although its a nice phone and similarly sized id pay the extra for an iphone as everything it does it does very well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

based on what you say go for the iphone 4 but either should suit you.

Advertisement