Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help! lost pay as you go phone, can i get the number back

Options
  • 10-08-2011 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

i have a uk pay as you go phone with a number that i have had for seven years. i have lived in the uk on and off in this time and its been very useful to keep this number, and i litterally cant even imagine the amount of people who have it as there only point of contact with me.

the problem is the phone with it in was stolen out of my car last week. i am due to return to the uk in two weeks, is there anyway i can get the number back?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭focusowner

raymann wrote: »
    i have a uk pay as you go phone with a number that i have had for seven years. i have lived in the uk on and off in this time and its been very useful to keep this number, and i litterally cant even imagine the amount of people who have it as there only point of contact with me.

the problem is the phone with it in was stolen out of my car last week. i am due to return to the uk in two weeks, is there anyway i can get the number back?

Contact the uk network provider and block the old sim card and they will issue a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Due to a run in with gravity, I lost my phone to a river. I just went into a random providers shop, they cancelled the old SIM, and gave me a replacement one with the old number there and then. They just ask you a few questions to clarify you are the phone owner, and that's it. Simple job.

Advertisement