Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBA interview question

Options
  • 10-08-2011 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Have an MBA interview coming up, and will be asked the question 'How will you enhance the reputation of the college'?

Any ideas on how to approach this one? I expect to already have said why I think I'm great, and should be accepted - but I'm unsure what kind of answer they might be looking for here...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Rusty Cogs 08

At least, you'll be volunteering / involving yourself in college sponsored events (sports, entrepreneurial, networking, academic) and have a history of doing so.

At most, you are an entrepreneurial dynamo who will create and develop many high profile companies, dedicate your new found skills to the college and build them a new wing when you've made your first bazillion.

What you won't be is someone who keeps under the radar, wants to get in and get out of the course asap and feels they owe the college nothing more than the cost of the course.

Advertisement