Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoot Fuzion Wetsuit Full Sleeve 2011

Options
  • 10-08-2011 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi all

Looking for some opinions. Today's cycle super store deal is a Zoot Fuzion Wetsuit Full Sleeve 2011 149.95 was 299.95. is the suit a quality product. Would you recommend it ? Any pros or cons to it? Dael only for today on the web if anybody else is interested.

Thanks Kenno

http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/Deal.asp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Paddytierney

kenn0 wrote: »
    Hi all

Looking for some opinions. Today's cycle super store deal is a Zoot Fuzion Wetsuit Full Sleeve 2011 149.95 was 299.95. is the suit a quality product. Would you recommend it ? Any pros or cons to it? Dael only for today on the web if anybody else is interested.

Thanks Kenno

http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/Deal.asp

Looking at it too kenno.
    Looks like a good deal can't get any reviews online though

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ChristyM

I have that wetsuit and find it great. I got it in a local shop for €200 at the start of the summer so the original price of €300 is a bit inflated, but having said that €150 is a good price for it.

ChristyM

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭kenn0

Hi All

I went out to CSS on Wednesday evening. I tried on the suit. All good went down stairs the lads were kind enough to let me use their PC. Ordered it and collected it the next day. Came with a wetsuit bag in the box too. Delighted with the deal and the suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭tinydave

kenn0 wrote: »
    Hi All

I went out to CSS on Wednesday evening. I tried on the suit. All good went down stairs the lads were kind enough to let me use their PC. Ordered it and collected it the next day. Came with a wetsuit bag in the box too. Delighted with the deal and the suit.

why did you have to use their PC? can you not just buy it there and then?:confused:

Advertisement