Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Aritech Alarm

Options
  • 10-08-2011 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have wireless aritech alarm in my apartment and it keeps going off at all hours - does anyone know a good reasonable repair guy for these.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Take a look here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055956748
    It may be something simple.
    What is showing on the screen after an activation.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Kbut wrote: »
    I have wireless aritech alarm in my apartment and it keeps going off at all hours - does anyone know a good reasonable repair guy for these.

After the activation take note on what is on the keypad and let us know what is says, it is more than likely something simple. How old is the system, has the batteries being replaced since it was installed ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kbut

KoolKid wrote: »
    Take a look here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055956748
    It may be something simple.
    What is showing on the screen after an activation.
    Area 1 disarmed & PD battery low.
    Thanks for your help

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Enter your user code.
    Goto the log & navigate (arrow down) to that log entry.
    Press zero & it will display which zone

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Kbut wrote: »
    Area 1 disarmed & PD battery low.
    Thanks for your help

PD low battery relates to a low battery in one of your wire free sensors. If I was you I would change all the batteries on your system. Doing this now will save you any more battery issues for up to 5 years with your system.

• Advertisement
Advertisement