Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brisbane to gold coast?

Options
  • 10-08-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Looking to get from Brisbane to gold coast airport via public transport guys, whats my options? Any links would be really helpful.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

From Where in Brisbane?
    There is a Train service from the Gold Coast to Brisbane.

Goggle:
    train from brisbane to gold coast airport

image-train.jpgTrain There are frequent trains from Brisbane Central to Robina Train Station with connections to Surfside Bus #761 then stops near Gold Coast Airport. Download the Train Timetable for the Gold Coast line here For assistance with your train and bus journey planning visit www.translink.com.au

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Greyhound bus is also good

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

They lie to tourists about there being a Train to the gold coast, its a train to Robina which is Fuppin miles away from the GC, then its a poxy bus the rest of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

Honestly, WTF?! There doesn't seem to be any bus or train that goes from anywhere in Brisbane to the Gold Coast airport?

This seems a tad stupid imo. Surferrs and Robina are the nearest stops.

Have to get from Brisbane(Doesn't matter what part) to the airport in the gold coast for next tuesday and can't seem to get any public transport :mad:

Edit: eventually found airtrain that provides a transfer to airport in gold coast. Not very easy to figure out, but job done none the less.

Maybe its just me been a dumb ass that I cant find anything!

Advertisement