Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Quanity Production? Something like SpreadShirt or Zazzle or Cafepress for CDs?

Options
  • 10-08-2011 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm looking for somewhere that will produce a low quantity (<10/20) CD's in DigiPaks...

I've seen great ones for mass production but looking for low quantity... or better yet something like SpreadShirt or Zazzle or Cafepress for CDs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

buy the digi packs and cds and do it yourself. take you an hour and cost you next to nothing compared to what a company will charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Lyre61

It is hard to get short run digi packs as they are usually die cut unless you can piggyback on a larger run, I can put you in touch with a company that produces digi packs in short numbers but you may have to wait for another order to get them die cut unless you are handy with a craft knife. If your interested drop me a pm afms I will point you in the right direction.

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for somewhere that will produce a low quantity (<10/20) CD's in DigiPaks...

I've seen great ones for mass production but looking for low quantity... or better yet something like SpreadShirt or Zazzle or Cafepress for CDs?

Advertisement