Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung tacco lite games anyone???vodaphone

Options
  • 10-08-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

hi everyone so my hubby got this for me last year and i love it great phone never had a problem with it except it will not go online, dont mind cause my little ones are all ways playing with it and it would only cost me money. anyway it came with no games except some dice thing, no good for keeping kids or me amused, so how can i get games on it a friend told me her son has this phone and can download games angry birds ect so how do i do it:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You can't get Angry birds or any other android games or apps on a tocco lite it's a different operating system, Your friend probably has an android based samsung which can get apps and games through the android market on the phone.
    Your phone it's not old but software it's out of date. If you want apps and games you'd best get an android phone, something like the samsung europa can be picked up for €39 at the moment. Great value if you want to have access to loads of free games.

Thread on it here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056347055

Advertisement