Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to leave ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Apanachi wrote: »
    Yes, but only if you take the direct route to work, if you stop off at the shops, or take a detour, then you're not covered anymore.

re. Berlin:

it's overrated....

It would be arguable what is the most direct route to work for me ;)

The most direct route (distance) can take up to 2 hours.
    The fastest route is 1hr 18minutes.

I asked about it in work and they said its Travel in the same day from the Office or Assigned location to home, there is no specific requirement on route.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

It would be arguable what is the most direct route to work for me ;)

The most direct route (distance) can take up to 2 hours.
    The fastest route is 1hr 18minutes.

I asked about it in work and they said its Travel in the same day from the Office or Assigned location to home, there is no specific requirement on route.
    Yes, but if you, for example, take a detour to go shopping or to go to the the bank and have an accident you are not covered (however, a detour to drop kids of to babysitter etc is allowed)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 zeirtz

Advertisement