Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Bodyshop in Clare

• 10-08-2011 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend somewhere good to get a respray of a few panels in ennis , car is riddled with stonechips and scratches really want it sorted

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Brown's Garage Cratloe 061357269

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

In the past few years I've had to get my car fixed a couple of times, I've used Car Perfect (by Sheils on the Gort Road) and Auto Body Repairs (by NCT centre), I'd recommend Auto Body Repairs everytime, in fact I have recommended them to my brother in law and a friend, both who were happy with the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

There is a new place beside Tub's and Tile's, its ran by a few of the lads from Car Perfect afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

Prestige Motors, out the quin road . Did a great job on my car a few years back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Brown's Garage Cratloe 061357269

+1

• Advertisement
Advertisement