Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC 100meg dropping to €50pm???

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I'm having a "Little Britain" moment with UPC C/S. I rang up to get the €5 upgrade to 100mb and I just get "Computer says No". But it also says not available for the 50mb which I actually have.

They say that they cannot help me as their system won't allow it. I only managed to get the 50mb in the first place by using the online ordering.
    sounds like you need to utter the two most dreaded words in the UPC offices.

if you can't help me then please put me through to...........customer loyalty dun dun durrrrr! :)

you might not need to use those sound effects on the phone, but feel free to give it a go and see what happens. ;)

Advertisement