Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for 30th BDay party

Options
  • 10-08-2011 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hi all, this must have been asked before but a quick search prooved fruitless...

It will soon be my 30th birthday and I will be looking for somewhere to have a bit of a gt together in. Now, I'm not really looking for a private room, more of an area that can be used by my party without being cut off from the rest of the pub. Some finger food would be a bonus. I'm basically looking for somewhere a group can have some space while still feeling like part of the bar.

Location wise, I usually drink in the south city centre, but I'm open to suggestions. The hairy lemon came to mind, but maybe I'm missing the perfect place? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Porterhouse! You can book the bit down the back. Decent spot but packs up a fair bit. Lovely drink and food too.

Advertisement