Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SENSOR

Options
  • 10-08-2011 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi
    THe Arrow on the HKC vibration sensor 'barrell' - Does it have to face upwards?
    When fitted horizontally the arrow points up , but when vertical the arrow is pointing in towards the room if you follow:

Trying to wire one into a circuit that is ok except for the one faulty sensor but whatever way I fit it , the circuit is 'broke' on a walk test. I think its to do with this arrow

thks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yes it must point up.
    Either rotate the barrell or turn the base its sitting on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

eire2011 wrote: »
    Hi
    THe Arrow on the HKC vibration sensor 'barrell' - Does it have to face upwards?
    When fitted horizontally the arrow points up , but when vertical the arrow is pointing in towards the room if you follow:

Trying to wire one into a circuit that is ok except for the one faulty sensor but whatever way I fit it , the circuit is 'broke' on a walk test. I think its to do with this arrow

thks

Depending on the colours used. alarm red - red, black - black, tamper yellow - yellow, Blue - blue.

Break the two red and connect to the alarm in the sensor. leave the black joined together. 2 and 5 on the HKC sensor.
    Break the two yellow and connect into the tamper on the sensor. Leave the two blue joined together. Middle two 3 and 4 on the HKC sensor.

Advertisement