Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Hairdressers

Options
  • 10-08-2011 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Anyone know cheap ladies hairdresser?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

C&G hair design on Tobergal Lane, opposite Strollers.

Have got mine done there a few times now, cost me €65 for full head of highlights, cut and blowdry and they do an excellent job on it.

Not sure what they charge for anything else but that is about half the price of the other salons for the same service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Thanks just looking for a cut nothing fancy just needs to be tidied up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

K2 in Ballisodare were doing a 25 euro offer wash, cut and blowdry. Tues-Thurs. Not sure if it's still on.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭nessa

EverEvolving,

Do you have the number for the place in Tobergal lane, been looking for it all morning and no luck,

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

nessa wrote: »
    EverEvolving,

Do you have the number for the place in Tobergal lane, been looking for it all morning and no luck,

Thanks

This is all I could find on google -

Grooming/Barber:
    C&G HAIR STUDIO
    Tobergal Lane Sligo
    Phone: 0877783705
    Appointments recommended

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭nessa

Thanks fillefatle, found that too but was hoping to see if there was a landline number.

Checked today in town and it was closed today (seems to be a thing on Mondays for hairdressers to close) so plan to get the number tomorrow.
    This is all I could find on google -

Grooming/Barber:
    C&G HAIR STUDIO
    Tobergal Lane Sligo
    Phone: 0877783705
    Appointments recommended

Advertisement