Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

circular pin head sized poop droppings?

• 10-08-2011 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

hi guys prob in completely the wrong forum so mods feel free to move! noticed, every so often, in my home these little droppings on the floor, at first i thought they were just dirt but now i've noticed them on apicture frame and the ledge of a mirror in the bathroom!
    001qc.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/804/001qc.jpg/

any ideas whats leaving them? i know photo quality isnt great but hopefull its enough to identify

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

When I see little stuff like that I think of mice...:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

wait4me wrote: »
    When I see little stuff like that I think of mice...:eek:

my initial thoughts too, but from what i've heard mice poop is bigger and its pencil shaped not circular

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Too small for mousies I think.
    Need more detail... are they just sitting there loose, or stuck to the surface, what shape are they flat or globular? What do they taste like :D.
    I'd guess insect droppings or more likely insect eggs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

slimjimmc wrote: »
    Too small for mousies I think.
    Need more detail... are they just sitting there loose, or stuck to the surface, what shape are they flat or globular? What do they taste like :D.
    I'd guess insect droppings or more likely insect eggs.

definitely droppings and not eggs, they're stuck to wherever they're left but a rub of a damp tissue and they're gone! they seem to be slightly raised but hard to tell they're so small! couldn't be fly droppings could they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Sparkpea

good question

I get these too sometimes around the back door and on window sills and put them down to tiny bug droppings or similar, def not mice far too small for mice.

would be good if someone came up with a proper explaination tho :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

Fly's usually have the runs so to speak, look closely at your window glass and you'll see loads of small light brown circular stains usually with a small point on one side, thats fly ****. :eek:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hskiles/3840523771/

Advertisement