Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Directions

Options
  • 10-08-2011 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, can I call on that famous boards sense of helpfulness. I need to head into Transland Group in Oberstown early tomorrow to collect some stuff. Google gives me the address; Unit 13 Oberstown Business Park Naas. I cant find that on Google maps, or my GPS.

Could any helpful soul provide a link to where they are on google maps, or some directions on how to get to them? I'll be coming up from Cork.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Formerly known as Millennium Park - http://bit.ly/nnt44U shows the map location.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭JamBur

Thanks Buffybot. Are you sure about the location? I was told on another forum that it was the other side of the motorway

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭TheBigKahuna

Hi, I was at Transland before - it's not in the Millenium Park, it's a little further down on a road off to the right. It might be Caragh, but I'm not sure what it's signposted for. Either way, it's close to there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Coming from cork on the m7 take the first exit for Naas.
    At the top of the off-ramp take the fourth exit off the roundabout(the bridge back over the motorway)
    Once over the bridge you come to another roundabout (bundle of sticks). Take the first exit off it(left towards Naas).
    100 metre's or so away you come to another roundabout, take the first exit off it(left)
    Your now traveling down a hill towards another roundabout. Go straight through that one.
    Travel on to the next roundabout, take the first left off it.(signposted Carragh/Mondello park)

You travel over a bridge and about 50-100 metre's past it on the right hand side is Oberstown business park.

oberstown.jpg

Sorry the drawing is so bad. I couldn't draw a straight line with a ruler.

Advertisement