Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons

Options
  • 10-08-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi Guys

Would anyone recommend someone good for Guitar lessons and know cost in Waterford

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

i'd recommend Ashley Sheehan. i can pm you his number if you like. hes located on the dunmore road, think hes about 25 squid an hour or the usual price youd expect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Have a look around and see if Cormac Kavanagh is still doing lessons, or if he's still even around himself hmmmm. I got lessons off him years ago and the man is gifted on the fecking thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭decies

Would really recommend www.justinguitar.com go to beginners lessons on left hand side , he also has a very good beginners songbook out . He's on Facebook and twitter. I got lessons from Waterford academy music and dance on tutors to passage east ,dunmore east behind maxol garage, good to get me started but then thought it kinda dragged on a bit. Pm me if you want to know more

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭spankadamonkee

Check out flyingfingers.ie . Think the classes are starting in september.They are situatd out the dunmore road.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 HollyRichter

Hey,

I'm looking for some guitar lessons one on one for adults. Any info would be great:)

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

There a chap started a thread on here a while back offering lessons. Shouldn't be to hard to find. All his posts are bumps lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bluess

And what would a "Bump" be Mr Seany

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

bluess wrote: »
    And what would a "Bump" be Mr Seany

fwxBX.jpg

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bump

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

Hey,

I'm looking for some guitar lessons one on one for adults. Any info would be great:)

Thanks

Hi, I can probably help out with that! I think I have a slot on a monday afternoon, based out in ardkeen. let me know if you are interested and I can give you some more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭counterpointaud

seanybiker wrote: »
    Have a look around and see if Cormac Kavanagh is still doing lessons, or if he's still even around himself hmmmm. I got lessons off him years ago and the man is gifted on the fecking thing.

Cormac is still teaching as far as I know, PM me for his number if you want, OP.

• Advertisement
Advertisement