Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social: Ladies meet up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Mc Kenzie

is definatelybe up for this, :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Sounds good!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Cheetara

can we come? what do you mean we're not invited? that's no way to make friends. i'd invite you if it was mine!:pac:

Sorry only saw your post now!! Obviously if I'd seen this earlier you would have been invited :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Yes - Monday
    Cheetara wrote: »
    Sorry only saw your post now!! Obviously if I'd seen this earlier you would have been invited :D

Majorly gutted Cheetara, I assume mine's 'lost in the post', eh??

also hope it went REEEEEEALLY well!!!

Majorly gutted Cheetara, I assume mine's 'lost in the post', eh??

also hope it went REEEEEEALLY well!!!

God sorry about that - it appears a few invites must have gone astray - i blame the riots :D

Thanks though - It all went really well and we actually had some sun on the day which for ireland in September was a bit of a shocker!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Every time I see this thread all I think about is Ladies who lunch..:)

Just wondering if anyone fancies going to watch Jane Eyre next week in town? Really want to go see this but think it could be ruined if I drag OH along as will be hard to hear it over all the sighing!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I'll be in London from next weekend onwards and would be keen on a gals meet up :)

Yes - Monday
    Need to get my act together again; Cheetara I would be up for Jane Eyre at some stage... anyone not work thurs/fri by any chance? I have a few short weeks coming up again (once again, thank you Jewish holidays!!) and wouldn't mind a meet up..am home for a bit as well, but otherwise..

So are you officially moving now Misticles?

Yup! Been sent over for work in a project next week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 squeege

Hi Ladies,

New to this London forum but this sounds like a great idea, would like to meet up with fellow Irish London ladies! :) If you could let me know when the next catch up is that would be great.

Thanks x

Any update on this :)

Yes - Monday
    Misticles wrote: »
    Any update on this :)

I'm happy to meet this Saturday say around lunchtime for a coffee and treat?

I'm happy to meet this Saturday say around lunchtime for a coffee and treat?

Yup - this Sat is good for me :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Yes - Monday
    Count me in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Dr.Giggles

Ladies ladies ladies, lets try and get this going

maybe a cinema night or something, or just the pub?

who's up for it?
    Get involved.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Yes - Monday
    Once I don't have to organise it I should be there :)

Yes - Monday
    I genuinely couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewry..can't even organise my own life! But yeah I'm in..keen to see The Artist;)

One thing I haven't done much in London (maybe because it reminds me of work!) but I used always head to small gigs in Ireland, usually loads of good up and coming bands play in Camden Barfly/ roundhouse etc, would people be up for maybe a gig as an option? cheap tickets obviously

I genuinely couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewry..can't even organise my own life! But yeah I'm in..keen to see The Artist;)

I really want to see this! Could do some evening this week? I'm free Tuesday, Thursday or Friday after 7ish if that suits anyone? Or next weekend. I might be free on Wednesday too which could work out well for 2-for-1 Orange Wednesdays. What say the ladies?

• Advertisement

I really want to see this! Could do some evening this week? I'm free Tuesday, Thursday or Friday after 7ish if that suits anyone? Or next weekend. I might be free on Wednesday too which could work out well for 2-for-1 Orange Wednesdays. What say the ladies?

I have seen the Artist, really good ! I'm not free tomorrow but Id be up for going next week to it again or to the Iron Lady.

Dr.Giggles wrote: »
    I have seen the Artist, really good ! I'm not free tomorrow but Id be up for going next week to it again or to the Iron Lady.

I also want to see Meryl, so I'm okay with seeing that instead. Next week? I can do Wednesday or Friday? You and me baby (ain't nothin' but mammals) and anyone else who'd like to come? Some place central?

Yes - Monday
    Bumpetdy bump, in case with the good weather people are fancying doing stuff :)

Yes - Monday
    Just for info, I know drinks are happening next Saturday night, but I'm keen to set up a during the day drinks/coffee in the next while. I promise I'll be more active this year!
    Is there Still interest?

Yes - Monday
    I'd be interested :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭Choccie Lover

Yes - Monday
    Just for info, I know drinks are happening next Saturday night, but I'm keen to set up a during the day drinks/coffee in the next while. I promise I'll be more active this year!
    Is there Still interest?

I'm fresh off the boat and would love to tag along. When were you thinking?:D

Yes - Monday
    I have stumbled across a fab spot called Drink, Shop, Do round the corner from Kings Cross... Sweet cafe during the day with coke floats, tea and cakes.. Cocktails come the eve and proper little nightclub at night time. Would love to try it out:) plenty of other bars around as well. Will come back and set a date perhaps after next weeks beers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭Choccie Lover

Yes - Monday
    I have stumbled across a fab spot called Drink, Shop, Do round the corner from Kings Cross... Sweet cafe during the day with coke floats, tea and cakes.. Cocktails come the eve and proper little nightclub at night time. Would love to try it out:) plenty of other bars around as well. Will come back and set a date perhaps after next weeks beers?

Just googled that place. Looks right up my street! I'm all about the afternoon tea :). Just let me know when it's happening.......

Yes - Monday
    Sounds fab!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Woolly_Jumper

Heya,

I am up for coming along!:cool: Haven't met anyone before and bit of a newbie to boards but defo keen for whenever :)

Advertisement