Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social: Ladies meet up

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Raging I missed the latest meet-up; last one wad fun!!:)

Must visit The Breakfast Club myself. Who doesn't love brekkie?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Yes - Monday
    Just gotta say I went to the breakfast club on Liverpool street yesterday; tis a funny place, nice but different from the Angel one: bigger and brighter...if you haven't been there yet, I would suggest it and also checking out what's behind the smeg fridge door while ye are there.... Any one for another meet up soon;)?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Choccie Lover

Yes - Monday
    Just gotta say I went to the breakfast club on Liverpool street yesterday; tis a funny place, nice but different from the Angel one: bigger and brighter...if you haven't been there yet, I would suggest it and also checking out what's behind the smeg fridge door while ye are there.... Any one for another meet up soon;)?

Absolutely!

You know me. I'd go to the opening of an envelope :-)

Seriously though, always nice to meet ye ladies......

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaVanilla

No
    I'm definitely up for another meet-up :) I can't make it next weekend and going to Galway for the bank holiday but the weekend after that if anyone would be up for it? Around the 9th/10th?

Yes - Monday
    I'm definitely up for another meet-up :) I can't make it next weekend and going to Galway for the bank holiday but the weekend after that if anyone would be up for it? Around the 9th/10th?
    Sounds good!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Yes - Monday
    9/10th should suit me too as my parents are over this weekend and I'm away for the Jubilee :)

Yes - Monday
    Works for me girls! Looking forward to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 coco1001

Hi there,

I couldn't make the last ladies meet up but would love to come along on Sunday. If it's not to late to come along let me know time / place and I'll look forward to meeting u!
    Cheers

Yes - Monday
    coco1001 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I couldn't make the last ladies meet up but would love to come along on Sunday. If it's not to late to come along let me know time / place and I'll look forward to meeting u!
    Cheers
    The more the merrier! Nothing arranged yet but we will be meeting; usually at about 1.30 on Sunday :)

• Advertisement

Yes - Monday
    You pretty much googled cske and coffee didn't you ;) all are PERFECT sounding!!
    That Vintage Heaven place is meant to be nice, just realised tho the feckin central is down between marble arch and bethnal green. Will look at links on a bit, on proper computer, not phone :)
    Excited :)

Yes - Monday
    Hi Ladies!

I'm in again too!

Will have to do some research, as well.

A friend of mine suggested Scooter Cafe (Waterloo). She said it's a cute cafe/bar place. She wasn't sure if they did food though, so I gave them a bell and they said they do cake.......sometimes.......Could be risky for us cake lovers :eek:

Looking forward to it.

Yes - Monday
    Hi Ladies!

I'm in again too!

Will have to do some research, as well.

A friend of mine suggested Scooter Cafe (Waterloo). She said it's a cute cafe/bar place. She wasn't sure if they did food though, so I gave them a bell and they said they do cake.......sometimes.......Could be risky for us cake lovers :eek:

Looking forward to it.
    Cake.... Problematic....;)

Unfortunately Scooter cafe is closed Sundays!!
    Was going to suggest Broadway Market in east london but its closed Sundays also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Very tempted by the prospect of venturing out tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm hobbling about on a dodgy ankle atm so I'll have to be a maybe :(

Yes - Monday
    There's a few easy suggestions which would mean meeting at Liverpool street or old street station for ease of everyone..and then a walk to shoreditch area BUT we could stick with somewhere more central if we don't want to walk much :) central meet up could be s covent garden type one..but it gets very touristy.

Must arrange a sat meetup as broadway market is lovely and gorgeous places to eat and drink too. It's very frustrating finding somewhere that's easy to get to for everyone with the tubes and rail not running!

Yes - Monday
    There's a few easy suggestions which would mean meeting at Liverpool street or old street station for ease of everyone..and then a walk to shoreditch area BUT we could stick with somewhere more central if we don't want to walk much :) central meet up could be s covent garden type one..but it gets very touristy.

Must arrange a sat meetup as broadway market is lovely and gorgeous places to eat and drink too. It's very frustrating finding somewhere that's easy to get to for everyone with the tubes and rail not running!
    Right
    1.30pm outside Liverpool street station tomorrow. Main exit/entrance. Pm for my number if you haven't got it already:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Unfortunately won't be able to make it tomorrow. I had to move back home for a while; no job and ran out of money. :(:(:(

I'll be back in London soon come hell or high water!

Yes - Monday
    Cool! I was saying to LadyMaybelle that I'll probably be a little late tomorrow, but I'll catch up with ye as soon as I can. See ye tomorrow :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaVanilla

No
    Was lovely seeing you again today ladies! Look forward to next time but will be difficult to top that carrot cake :D

Yes - Monday
    Was lovely seeing you again today ladies! Look forward to next time but will be difficult to top that carrot cake :D

Sugar coma ahoy here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Yes - Monday
    Another successful meetup with great company, and plans for down the line!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Right, I am going to get my lazy ass in gear for the next meetup, dammit!

Yes - Monday
    Right, I am going to get my lazy ass in gear for the next meetup, dammit!
    Shepherds bush for the next one Jack B Badd! We missed you but looking forward to seeing you at next one!

Yes - Monday
    Just wanted to let ye know that there's a vintage fair on in Shoreditch this weekend. Don't think I'll be going myself but it looks fab.

http://www.thevintagefair.com/#/shoreditch/4557345498

Yes - Monday
    That looks beautiful!! I have stupidly signed myself up for a 5km run on Saturday morning...It will be more like a run for a minute, walk for twenty, run for one, walk for twenty.... but I would be up for this if anyone wants to go in around lunchtime? Only two quid in!

Yes - Monday
    Ooh, nice one on the 5k run, is it for charity? If so, let me know and I'll sponsor you :)

I'll decide by Saturday if I'm going - I just know I'll be tempted so easily to purchase!!

Advertisement