Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel around Naas

Options
  • 10-08-2011 8:13pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel with good food around Naas for November for 14 people incl a baby and a toddler.
    I have discounted Kilashee for numerous reasons,not sure about the Osprey.Is there anywhere else?
    If the restaurant and the hotel are just near each other that is ok too.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

There's Lawlors and Maudlins also. Don't know much about Maudlins, as it's out of the town, beside a chilling factory(may be an odour in the air).

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

I'd go with Lawlors or the Osprey.

The area around the Maudlins has indeed got an odour at times that isin't great. I was in the restaurant before and found it over priced and pompus. That's my opinion though and it was back during the boom.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

how about the court hotel, sorry,i dont know how many rooms it has but i dont think its huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭business bloomer

Lawlors is probably the best. Maudlins is gonna be quite expensive. Osprey is a nice one but I have no reviews on that. Court Hotel is a night club as well so might be busy/noise at the weekend!

Advertisement