Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget Gaming PC under €450

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I have a Windows XP CD laying around, so I'm sorted for an operating system, and have all the peripherals and what not. So strictly tower hardware.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Looks good to me.

deconduo wrote: »
    Looks good to me.

Cheers man :)

Er it's ordered - What do I do from here to pay? It's all in German? Do they not accept CC, do I have to pay by bank transfer?

T&C say I can use CC to pay for up to €500 - But at the end of the order, it didn't provide me with payment details? Lost :( Ah wait - they sent me a mail, it was in the spam mailbox. I guess I'm forced to pay by bank transfer. Probably for the best as my CC is draining me.

It has given me two accounts - Do I just pay into either one of those? It feels like I'm almost reading ENGRISH looking at these translations.
    Payment type: prepayment

Please pay on credit transfer to successional account.
    Please use exclusively one of these accounts, even if you know further admits of accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

dlofnep wrote: »
    T&C say I can use CC to pay for up to €500 - But at the end of the order, it didn't provide me with payment details? Lost :( Ah wait - they sent me a mail, it was in the spam mailbox. I guess I'm forced to pay by bank transfer. Probably for the best as my CC is draining me.

It has given me two accounts - Do I just pay into either one of those? It feels like I'm almost reading ENGRISH looking at these translations.
    Up at the top right hand side of the hardwareversand page you can switch the language to English and give this thread a look for paying, last post.

Thanks man.

**** - I forgot to add thermal paste. I just ordered this yesterday - paid for it today, and totally overlooked the fact that I ordered no thermal paste. Will they spot this?? I e-mailed them just there to add some...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

**** - I forgot to add thermal paste. I just ordered this yesterday - paid for it today, and totally overlooked the fact that I ordered no thermal paste. Will they spot this?? I e-mailed them just there to add some...

If you are just using the stock cooler there is pre-applied thermal paste on the base of the heatsink.

Lukker- wrote: »
    If you are just using the stock cooler there is pre-applied thermal paste on the base of the heatsink.

I can just re-apply some when I receive the PC, right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I can just re-apply some when I receive the PC, right?

Yeah, make sure you clean off the old stuff first though.

Ok cheers mate.

Advertisement