Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which present would you prefer(for guys) Help!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

PAINTBALLING PAINTBALLING PAINTBALLING

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Paintballing with live ammunition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Paintballing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Depends on the metaphor you'd like for your relationship. Do you want it to be on the rocks, or a load of balls?

Seriously though, (always have to cop-out, damn gestapo moderators with their iron curtains and fists and what have you why I'd show them a thing or two.........ahem........ I think rafting would be better than paintballing. You could probably get one of those double-raft thingies and have a gay old time, whereas paintball seems to me like more of a "shoot that guy in the nuts lol" kind of anniversary. Then again, I think anniversaries are terribly silly things, especially one year ones.

Ha, I just realised I somehow confused rafting with canoeing, even though I know what rafting is. I think you should go with paintball. This is becoming a quagmire. /oldmanramblings

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SillyGal

You could probably get one of those double-raft thingies and have a gay old time.

In terms of the gay old time we would be sharing with 4 strangers in the raft methinks awkward possibly although paintballing would be a loada strangers too just not so enclosed haha

• Advertisement

Paintballing. What man doesn't enjoy shooting his fellow man?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Paintballing, end of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SillyGal

Right so I'm pretty sure what I'm going to pick! Thanks boardsies, mods feel free to lock

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I'd agree with ole Agnostic Mantis, rafting ftw, a bit more...I dunno...shared experience-ey than paintball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I'd go for rafting....though that's 'cause I've been paintballing before and haven't been rafting. Paintballing's grand and all but when the pellets don't explode and just bounce of you it friggin' hurts. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Ehhh... I don't see the relevance to this forum, plus the OP has request so I hereby declare this thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement