Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some PR done for a website, not sure where to start. Advice? :)

Options
  • 10-08-2011 9:48pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have put together a website over the past few months - and I'm pretty much ready now to launch properly. I believe that this site can really take off if done properly - the feedback I have got so far is excellent. I think what I need now is some proper help from someone in the know and in the industry - who can really get the word out there, help with advertising and pr and really give it the best chance of success.

I'm just not to sure how I should go about this. I don't have a huge budget but I'm interested to see what I can get done for how much - what type of things would be most effective for me

Can anyone give me some adevice of where to look? Or, if anyone here is interested, please drop me a pm. Details of site here.

Thanks

Advertisement