Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding shoes

• 10-08-2011 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Hope you don't mind me posting this here- was going to post it in the wedding forum, but it is specific to Limerick.
    I hope to have a look around city and county in the next few days for shoes for my wedding- could people please recommend places I should add to my list- all I know is to look in Debenhams and Gleesons in town, is there somewhere in Adare/Newclastlewest?Anywhere else good in town or the Crescent- I want pretty traditional wedding shoes , as in ivory satin with bling or ribbons or a bow or something.
    Thanks a mill :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭sioda

My OH got hers in the bridal boutique called Virginias Bridal above eves on Roches street said they were excellent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Hi Teach,

In the Crescent, you've got
    Kelly's - expensive and poor selection.
    Shoe Zone - nothing.
    Barrett's - a possibility.
    Shaws - not unless you're in your 50+ years.

Then there's the usual stuff in River Island, Zara, Next, H&M. Wouldn't be great tbh.

While you're in town, have a look in Todds aka Brown Thomas, and Shue (sp) in Bedford Row (if you want something different)

Hope you find something suitable.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭diol07

LB6 wrote: »
    Hi Teach,

In the Crescent, you've got
    Kelly's - expensive and poor selection.
    Shoe Zone - nothing.
    Barrett's - a possibility.
    Shaws - not unless you're in your 50+ years.

Then there's the usual stuff in River Island, Zara, Next, H&M. Wouldn't be great tbh.

While you're in town, have a look in Todds aka Brown Thomas, and Shue (sp) in Bedford Row (if you want something different)

Hope you find something suitable.:)
    You've just named every shoe store in Limerick that doesn't stock wedding shoes. Kind of hard to have an expensive or poor selection when they don't even stock them in the first place! :D

Gleeson's, Eve's and occasionally Shoe Rack & Debenhams in town stock them. Gleeson's may have to order them in for you as usually they don't hold a lot of stock. What Shoe Rack or Next stock is usually poor quality and only an option if you're on a tight budget. Debenhams is so so, wouldn't expect too much. Other than that it's the bridal boutiques or the over-priced shoe boutiques in Adare! Good place called Chamarie in Middleton if you are prepared to travel a bit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Next

Advertisement