Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cant get P work to unlock code for n97

• 10-08-2011 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

got unlock code for nokia n97,when entering code i cant get P work,code goes #p then the numbers,how do i get the p in the code

thnks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭matchthis

Press the star button a couple of times, this changes to p then w. Nokia unlock is #pw+unlock code here#

Press star once gives you *
    press star twice gives you +
    press star three times gives you P
    Press star four times gives you W

After entering each character, wait till the curser reappears before entering the next character. Hope I've explained it clearly enough. Basically press star a few times and it'll make sence

Advertisement