Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gerard Butler's new look

• 10-08-2011 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

Personally not a fan. That hair needs shaved! It's for a surfing movie (Mavericks).

gerard-butler-300.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

The state of him! I'm not a fan either, and am lost as to why he's done so well so far - when you compare the likes of say, Clive Owen, who is much fitter & a way better actor.

Something a bit sleazy or something about him!

Also - he uses way too much botox

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

His abs look like a weird smiley face :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 Robinwood

Am sorry but i got Zero knowledge in movie stuff but can anyone tell me whether the person in the above picture is a Comedian (comedy hero) or a Hero ? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Robinwood wrote: »
    Am sorry but i got Zero knowledge in movie stuff but can anyone tell me whether the person in the above picture is a Comedian (comedy hero) or a Hero ? :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerard_Butler

gerard_butler_actor-4078.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is he playing the lead role in an upcoming big screen biography of Matthew Mcconaughey?

matthew_mcconaughey.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not a fan of the new look

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭thesultan

Anyone remember him in a young person's guide to a rockstar?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

I thought he was hot without the mop of hair and loved him in Law Abiding Citizen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Cookie33 wrote: »
    I thought he was hot without the mop of hair and loved him in Law Abiding Citizen

Now that was some film :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

He is HAWWT in P.S. I Love You :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

He looked ancient in that Celtic v Manchester United legends game that the photo in the OP was taken from.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

He's had lipo thats why his stomach looks like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Degsy wrote: »
    He's had lipo thats why his stomach looks like that.
    Not really. You can see hes skinny overall

Sure his workouts / training for the 300 got more press than the film itself!

Still think its mad how successful he is for someone who had no background in acting! He fluked an audition at 29 after bein sacked as a lawyer

unreggd wrote: »

Sure his workouts / training for the 300 got more press than the film itself

OK I haven't a clue whether he has had it or not (although his stomach does look odd). But it would be perfectly common for a man his age to get a bit of a paunch yet be slim everywhere else. Just because he worked out like crazy before 300, it doesn't mean he could not gain weight in future. Especially if he took a break from a heavy exercise regime. Loads of people blow up pretty quickly when they down tools.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

I was at the game he was playing in there and the girlfriend who only went to see him was mightfully let down. Made me happy though:D

Saw this photo of him tonight. He looks a bit...worse for the wear.

0906-gerard-butler-shirtless-06-480x720.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

unreggd wrote: »

Sure his workouts / training for the 300 got more press than the film itself!

Yep he has..the skin is lumpy and uneven..the workouts for the film were a bunch of media hype and the finished product was post-produced to hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 jensennhook

no offense meant but he looks untidy:eek:

Advertisement