Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Long Do Tank Atties Last You?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

derra wrote: »
    From the first starter pack ya got Bryaner !?

Yes indeed derra, still going strong on the first atty keeping the other as backup.

How are things going for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

bryaner wrote: »
    Yes indeed derra, still going strong on the first atty keeping the other as backup.

How are things going for you?

That's some going alright. Ya must be well happy with that.

I've become addicted to getting stuff in the post knowing it be there next day:D

It's been going grand, bit of a relapse last weekend when i got a small pouch but back on track now.

Did'nt last long without the e-cigarette but that be another thread in itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

And how did you fill yours?

This a good way? Or can someone post a YouTube vid the way they do it.

Got a DCC few weeks back and made a bags of it so expecting one in the morning and wanna get it right. I know it's not rocket science, just wanna get the best out of it.

And now for the stupid question, in the video above he takes out the white piece with the hole in it.
    Do you put that back in when finished filling and put a drip tip on which would push the white piece down or just a drip tip on it's own?

Hehe,

Yeah I managed to make a pretty good mess filling the first one, I've ordered a syringe, looks very quick and easy using that method.

Here's another two ways of doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

And now for the stupid question, in the video above he takes out the white piece with the hole in it.
    Do you put that back in when finished filling and put a drip tip on which would push the white piece down or just a drip tip on it's own?

If you have a drip tip then just take the white rubber piece out of the carto and throw it away. Keep one of the two clear plastic "condoms" that come with it.

Drip juice into the top where you took out the white piece and have the "condom" underneath the other end of it so when the carto is full, your extre juice will land in the "condom". Give it all a quick wipe and put the drip tip in where the white thingy was. Stick it on your battery and it's ready to go.

There's loads of very innovative ways to do it online but they make it more complicated than it has to be, you're just soaking a sponge to be honest about it.

EDIT: The fastest way I've found to do it is by filling up both little rubber socks and putting them on a table. Take out the white piece and put in the drip tip in. Then drink up all the juice from the rubber socks, using your carto like a straw. Two of those little rubber socks full seems to fill it for me. Anymore than that and you may end up with a gob full of juice ;)

Spot on lads, cheers. Well clued up on them now.
    Looking forward to getting it now and if the Bulli atomiser arrives in the post as well i'll be vapers heaven!
    Syringes, bottles of juice, cartos, atties, tanks, batteries and all sorts everywhere, what are we like :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭tkavan

Find it a bit awkward carrying syringes when out and about :rolleyes:

Snap, Crackle and Pop :eek:
    Feeling dizzy with this DCC :D
    Used the method below and worked a treat, powerful throat hit!
    No sign of the Bulli today which is a disappointment, so used to getting stuff next day and waiting more than two weeks for something is a killer!

Read on another forum that ya can put a DCC in the freezer for few hours when you think they have had it.
    A lot of users reporting a new lease of life after thawing out !
    Worth trying anyway.

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    EDIT: The fastest way I've found to do it is by filling up both little rubber socks and putting them on a table. Take out the white piece and put in the drip tip in. Then drink up all the juice from the rubber socks, using your carto like a straw. Two of those little rubber socks full seems to fill it for me. Anymore than that and you may end up with a gob full of juice ;)

Tried this out and works a treat thanks! Just a quick question, roughly how many rubber sock fills (counting two socks as a fill) would you get from each one?

Tkavan, I would have thought the simplest thing would be to bring out a pre filled spare DCC no? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Samba wrote: »
    Tried this out and works a treat thanks! Just a quick question, roughly how many rubber sock fills (counting two socks as a fill) would you get from each one?

I'm not sure to be honest, I don't always fill that way for fear of getting the juice in my mouth. I did start a new bottle of juice and a new DCC on the wednesday last week. Decided to change to a new DCC this morning and the bottle of juice is about a quarter empty. So I probably put about 12-15ml of juice into that DCC over the five days I was using it.

• Advertisement

Been vaping using the LR DCs, my friend had dropped me in a smok 3.5 xl, which I was very impressed with, no leakage and very nice. Having used the the LR DCs, I have to say i'm just not a fan of them.

I came across this site through the link on another thread about the new volcano mod coming out, these guys have it on pre-order, I haven't used them personally but they come highly recommended on many forums.

If ordering, I would tread carefully all the same, do a test order first, prices though are very attractive for some items, including the new DCC XL. Delivery via registered post is €6

http://www.solovapor.es/

Advertisement