Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double posts?

Options
  • 11-08-2011 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if I ramble, I'm drunk and tired.

Lately, I've noticed that the site has gotten very slow for a post to show up and very often when it does appear, it's posted twice. I've noticed it especially happening a tonne of times in private forums (though that may just be because I spend so much time in private forums these days) and it's quite infuriating when it does happen. Is this the first thread on the subject or have I missed the outrage?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

wha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Nope didn't happen, just got a 503 though. There have been several long pauses today. Apparently the Superthreads in Soccer are to blame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

yah i'd assume its a server problem, been happening to me aswell lately with packets dropped and what not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I have had lots of double posts today in private forum.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

hondasam wrote: »
    I have had lots of double posts today in private forum.

Do dish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Do dish.

what do you want to know?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

hondasam wrote: »
    what do you want to know?

I don't remember. Crack is a hell of a drug.

I am also getting loads of double posts and general slowness / 503s

• Registered Users Posts: 28,496 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I was going to thank Dr Bollocko but but I wanted to agree with the slow posts etc, not the crack :D

How do you get double posts though, it just happened to me and the second time it said I had already posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

looksee wrote: »
    I was going to thank Dr Bollocko but but I wanted to agree with the slow posts etc, not the crack :D

How do you get double posts though, it just happened to me and the second time it said I had already posted?
    I'll agree with the crack statement, then.

But yeah, a few more 503s than normal over the past couple of days.

• Advertisement

I don't remember. Crack is a hell of a drug.

must be,I don't remember typing that post :D

Advertisement