Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student internet

Options
  • 11-08-2011 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Moving into my new accomadation in Carlow soon. Only one problem, and its a biggie, there's no internet.
    So I'm going to need to get internet. My question is do any ISP provide a student package? ie discount/9 month contract.

preferably UPC as I know they offer good internet and are available in Carlow town.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Simi

Moving into my new accomadation in Carlow soon. Only one problem, and its a biggie, there's no internet.
    So I'm going to need to get internet. My question is do any ISP provide a student package? ie discount/9 month contract.

preferably UPC as I know they offer good internet and are available in Carlow town.

Thanks.

UPC have a student offer. Give them a call & they'll set it up for you. It's a 12 month contact but u get 3 months free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jilliam

3 months is good enough. Right? How much then?

Click Here

Advertisement